Our Environmental Policy
We’re making a stand against profit only focused business models. It’s our duty not to just look at the bottom line, but to use our business as a force for good. We are committed to the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. Work with us secure in the knowledge that you are working with not just very highest standards of service, but also the very best ethics.
Here are some of the actions we are taking to reduce our impact on the planet.
• Use less energy, water and things generally.
- Our office runs on 100% renewable energy.
- We recycle all waste where possible.
- We promote upcycling and share ideas.
- We use electric & eco courier options where available.
• Buy right
- We buy recycled, recyclable and low carbon footprint products wherever possible.
- We buy quality over quantity, ensuring longer product life cycles & reduced waste.
- We buy locally where possible, reducing our carbon footprint and supporting local communities.
- We make sure our suppliers meet international trading standards.
- We choose sustainable suppliers over non sustainable.
• Invest in Eco Initiatives
- We subscribe to Ecologi: contributing to green initiatives and ensuring we have a Climate Positive Workforce.
We believe in more than the bottom line. If we are going to make the world a better place for our children, equality is key. We always look at how we can help to create an equal society, with a fair playing field for everyone.
- We never discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, sexuality, disability or background.
- We make sure our suppliers meet international welfare standards.
- We support welfare initiatives such as Fairtrade & Rain Forest Alliance.
If you have any questions or would like to discussion our policies in more detail please get in touch!