The most popular promotional product on the market is back for 2023, with a new eco outlook! Manufactured from 60% recycled t-shirts and 40% recycled bottles, this item takes your eco-conscious brand to the next level.
Screen printed with your design to 1 side as standard, this item is available in 8 colours, has a durable 5oz weight, and includes long, over the shoulder handles for easy carrying and transport. UV Digital full colour print is also available for printing more than 1 brand colour, POA.
A perfect partner for high street retailers, design agencies, or anyone looking to promote their conscious efforts to help mother earth.
- Made from 60% recycled t-shirts & 40% recycled bottles.
- Available in 8 different colours from UK stock.
- Brand to both sides, POA, for maximum impact.
|1 Colour Print (£):||1.83||1.56||1.44||1.34|
|2 Colour Print (£):||2.34||1.99||1.80||1.72|
|3 Colour Print (£):||2.87||2.39||2.17||2.10|
|Full Colour Print (£):||3.10||2.72||2.41||2.25|
|1 Colour Print to 2 Sides (£):||2.34||1.99||1.80||1.72|
|2 Colour Print to 2 Sides (£):||3.41||2.79||2.55||2.48|
|3 Colour Print to 2 Sides (£):||4.34||3.52||3.32||3.24|
|Full Colour Print to 2 Sides (£):||4.76||4.16||3.81||3.54|
Note: Setup is charged at £35.00.
Branding & Delivery Info
- Delivery Time:
- 2 - 3 weeks from PDF proof approval*
- Product Colours:
- Black, Navy Blue, Purple, Red, White, Light Blue, Green, Royal Blue, Rose Pink & Yellow
- Branding Method:
- Screen Printed | Digitally Printed Transfer
- Branding Area:
- 225 x 260mm | 220 x 220mm
- Branding Position:
- One or Both Sides
- 380 x 420mm
- View Artwork Guide:
* Delivery Times shown are for guidance only, these can often be reduced.
Product Sustainability: Excellent (Average Score: 10)
* Why not consider our Cranbrook Natural 10oz Tote (MP19071) for a more sustainable alternative?
Emissions: This is manufactured in India. Held in stock and printed in Sheffield, UK in a carbon neutral facility. | Raw Materials: This is made from 60% recycled cotton and 40% recycled plastic bottles. | Longevity: This is designed to be used for multiple years. | End of Life: This is not recyclable but can be donated to a charity shop or textiles bank as an alternative to general waste.
REACH | SEDEX (SMETA) | Oeko-Tex
Our Sustainability Journey
Find out more about our product scoring criteria & sustainability policies here.