Style, elegance and warmth... look no further than our embroidered 100% Cashmere Scarf.
Made in Scotland, this scarf retails at £129. Using fine cashmere fibres combed from the under-belly of Mongolian goats the Cashmere Scarf is famous for its unique softness, warming properties and supreme quality, making it the perfect gift for any recipient.
Each scarf is embroidered with your design for a premium finish.
- Available in 14 standard colours
- Made from 100% pure cashmere
- High street value of £119
Note: Setup is charged at £35.00.
Branding & Delivery Info
- Delivery Time:
- 2 - 3 weeks from PDF proof approval*
- Product Colours:
- Blush, Dark Navy, Emerald, Jade, Wedgewood, Natural, Black, Dark Camel, Camel, Granite, Merlot, Silver, Classic Red, Charcoal
- Branding Method:
- Branding Area:
- 6,000 Stitches
- Branding Position:
- 1 Position on 1 Side
- 180 x 25cm
- View Artwork Guide:
* Delivery Times shown are for guidance only, these can often be reduced.
Product Sustainability: Excellent (Average Score: 10)
Emissions: These items are made in the UK from cashmere harvested in Mongolia. | Raw Materials: The cashmere fibres are from certified sustainable and ethical resources. | Longevity: The lifespan of the item will be reliant on use, with workwear being more susceptible to wear in comparison to memorabilia which may be kept for many years. | End of Life: Cashmere is easily biodegradable.
The Queen's Award for Enterprise 2021 Winners | Living Wages Foundation | SFA Certified
Our Sustainability Journey
Find out more about our product scoring criteria & sustainability policies here.