Track your water intake with our promotional HidrateSpark TAP Vacuum Insulated Bottle.
This high tech bottle will revolutionise how you hydrate with a built-in NFC tag at the base of the bottle. Just tap it with your phone to track how much you are drinking through out the day! Made from stainless steel for a strong yet timeless style, the bottle is vaccuum insulated to keep your drink icy cold for up to 24 hours!
Laser engrave your custom design to the side of the bottle to reveal the bright silver coloured steel underneath. Alternatively you can bespoke print it in up to four colours.
- vaccuum insulated to keep your drink icy cold for up to 24 hours.
- Tap your phone to track your hydration.
- Laser engrave for a long lasting branding.
|1 Colour Print (£):||30.34||27.68||27.27||27.03|
|2 Colour Print (£):||31.91||28.69||27.83||27.25|
|3 Colour Print (£):||33.50||29.76||28.33||27.59|
|4 Colour Print (£):||35.20||30.80||28.89||27.87|
|Laser Engraved (£):||31.16||28.47||27.97||27.67|
Note: Setup is charged at £35.00.
Branding & Delivery Info
- Delivery Time:
- 1 - 2 weeks from PDF proof approval*
- Product Colours:
- Royal Blue, Stainless Steel, Solid Black
- Branding Method:
- Laser Engraved | Pad Printed | Screenround
- Branding Area:
- W: 20mm x H: 100m | W: 30mm x H: 70mm | W: 170mm x H: 95mm
- Branding Position:
- H: 27.70mm x Dia.: 7.60mm
- View Artwork Guide:
* Delivery Times shown are for guidance only, these can often be reduced.
Product Sustainability: Fair (Average Score: 4)
* Why not consider our HidrateSpark TAP 710ml Tsmart Water bottle (MP23361) for a more sustainable alternative?
Emissions: This is manufactured in China and transported in bulk to Poland for branding to help reduce carbon emissions. This produces 4.561kg CO2. | Raw Materials: This is made from stainless steel with plastic components. | Longevity: This is designed to be used for many years. | End of Life: This is for general waste only. Alternatively, take to a specialist recycler.
Our Sustainability Journey
Find out more about our product scoring criteria & sustainability policies here.