If you're looking for a premium notebook, look no further than our personalised Moleskine A5 Notebook!
Including a hard back cover with rounded corners and 240 pages (120 sheets) of cream FSC acid free plain, lined or squared paper, this official Moleskine notebook carries the sophistication and beautiful design of its premium name.
Also included is a ribbon marker, elastic closure and expandable inner pocket ideal for carrying business cards and additional notes. Emboss or foil block your brand onto the front cover, or screen print into the inside.
- Official Moleskine product.
- Personalised wraps and print to inside cover available.
- Foil blocked black paper card boxes available POA.
|1 Colour Print (£):||14.03||12.86||12.68||12.61|
|Foil Blocked (£):||14.31||13.10||12.79||12.52|
|Full Colour Print (£):||13.72||12.46||12.29||12.23|
Note: Setup is charged at £55.00.
Branding & Delivery Info
- Delivery Time:
- 2 - 3 weeks from PDF proof approval*
- Product Colours:
- Dark Red, Black, Violet, Pink, Yellow, Brown, Golden Yellow, Green, Prussian Blue, Light Blue, Sapphire Blue, Red, Grey, White
- Branding Method:
- Embossed | Foil Blocked | Screen Printed
- Branding Area:
- Embossed: 91 x 186mm | Foil Blocked: 91 x 186mm | Screen Printed: 85 x 163mm
- Branding Position:
- Front Cover
- 130 x 210mm
- View Artwork Guide:
* Delivery Times shown are for guidance only, these can often be reduced.
Product Sustainability: Good (Average Score: 6)
* Why not consider our Eco Leather Notebook (MP21050) for a more sustainable alternative?
Emissions: The Moleskine is made in Vietnam but stock is held in the UK for a reduced carbon footprint. | Raw Materials: The cover is cardboard bound with leatherette paper. The paper is acid-free and from sustainable sources. | Longevity: If used on a daily basis, the life span is between 6 months to 1 year, though can be kept for much longer. | End of Life: Excepting the elastic, this is entirely recyclable.
Our Sustainability Journey
Find out more about our product scoring criteria & sustainability policies here.