Stay hydrated safe in the knowledge that you are doing your bit to help the environment with our custom printed Tacx Shiva Sugar Cane Bottle.
From the official bottle brand of Tour de France, this European manufactured 500ml bottle is made from sugarcane, a 100% biobased sustainable raw material that contributes to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. Ethanol extracted from the sugar cane is used to make the 'green' plastic that is 100% recyclable.
Screen printed with your design to wrap around the outer sides of bottle, offering the highest quality print finish. We are also able to achieve stunning full colour designs POA.
- From the official bottle brand of Tour de France.
- Made from 100% bio-based raw materials!
- Can be printed in up to full colour POA.
|1 Colour Print (£):||2.85||2.25||1.85||1.65|
|2 Colour Print (£):||2.95||2.35||1.95||1.75|
Note: Setup is charged at £60.00 per colour.
Branding & Delivery Info
- Delivery Time:
- 3 - 4 weeks from PDF proof approval*
- Product Colours:
- Bottle: White, Transparent, Blue, Black, Green Transparent. Lid: White, Blue, Black, Green.
- Branding Method:
- Screen Printed.
- Branding Area:
- 235 x 100mm.
- Branding Position:
- Outer Sides of Bottle - Wrap Around.
- Height: 190mm. Dia: 70mm.
- View Artwork Guide:
* Delivery Times shown are for guidance only, these can often be reduced.
Product Sustainability: Excellent (Average Score: 8)
Origin: The Netherlands
Emissions: This is produced in the EU and is shipped to the UK. | Raw Materials: The material is made from ethanol derived from sustainable sugar cane. | Longevity: This can be used for over 1 year. | End of Life: This is not currently recycled via UK kerbside recycling.
Our Sustainability Journey
Find out more about our product scoring criteria & sustainability policies here.